Post Script on X FIles


Wait, I just remembered something:

Near the end of the investigation, Dana and Fox were having LQ and Mulder was being very stubborn. Dana ended up saying: "Your stubbornness, it's what made me fall in love with you."

I know a couple of very, very stubborn men, and I ... I want to kill them everytime they stand up against me. The nerve. Huh. Who knew that was attractive?

But then I guess life wouldn't be half as interesting if I always get siomai and never have anyone force, let's say, pork tonkatsu down my gullet.

Come to think of it, malleable men are really boring, eh? If I want malleable, I should marry Gumby, right?

Stubborn men. Interesting. Thanks for the tip, Dana.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Manong Boie's Advice to Young People

Stephen King says Stephenie Meyer Sucks

The Last Station: Leo Tolstoy's Last Days