She Got It!

Ella just asked me to check her mail for a reply from the office of Sen. Mar Roxas. Ganun pala yun? I was sweating while waiting for the mail to load. Sobrang kinakabahan din ako. I was scared that if they were telling her sorry, I would have to be the one to break the news to Ella. But thank God, they're accepting her instead! :p

I am soooo happy for my sister! She really wanted the job, and... I really wanted it for her. Kahit ano pa yun, it's still a prestigious agency. And I'm so glad it's Mar Roxas and not some sleazeball from Senate (like aforementioned pomade-man et. al.)

So, we celebrate? :P

Comments

  1. WOW!
    tell ella i said Congrats. and you too liv, congrats :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. anj! miss you! tenks tenks!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Manong Boie's Advice to Young People

Stephen King says Stephenie Meyer Sucks

Eating Pizza in Pisa and other Tuscan Food Adventures