Spent

Book in Hand: Woman who Roars Like a Man by Tamora Pierce (lent by Mariel)
Song in Mind: Can this be Love (sorry, but the radio keeps playing it)
Word in Mouth: Sniff, sniff


Energy reserves? Specimen # 14586 tagged Olivia is all out of that.

Have cold, will sneeze. Have headache, will squint all day. Have loads of work, will work til I get fever and officially have reason not to work. Also suffering from Instantaneous Unnecessary Numbers Recall Syndrome. This only happens when I'm very very sick and I can't control the right part of my brain anymore. Numbers keep firing at will...sometime with a few letters mixed in. Most of it seems to be car plate numbers and phone numbers I have somehow encountered in the past. Recognize any of these?

TFX 302, UBG 878, 99-14586, 09175393001, 3675778, 09192068210, TMP 234, 777-8080, 45% of 756, Php 1,948.67, 6388637 ....

I could go on you know. These numbers flash through my brain without any real tangible reason. They make sense, but not at the moment I'm remembering them. Hah.

I'm taking Photography Workshop starting tomorrow and will last til Saturday. Just have to find a way to attend that three-day training and do all the work I absolutely have to do before Friday. How do i do that? Beats me too. Probably will get there anyway.

Ah, Wednesdays. I hate them. Ironically though, I was born on a Wednesday. And Wednesday's child is full of woe. At least according to that popular nursery rhyme. Can't figure out why we can't be those who are blythe and bony. Probably because we aren't. AT least internally. You'd be surprised if you meet me... I look like a regular smiling blubber. But when I do introspect, that's when the woe is unleashed -- full time. =P

Believe it or not.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Manong Boie's Advice to Young People

Stephen King says Stephenie Meyer Sucks

Eating Pizza in Pisa and other Tuscan Food Adventures