Saturday Fun Machine

Book in Hand: Castles of Britain - a Photo Journal
Song in Mind: One Good Day Coming Up!
Words in Mouth: Manong, pwede ko kayo kunan ng picture?


And she thought she'd never make it. She thought she won't survive... and at the very last minute when she thought she was about to implode --- she realized she could still take a breath. And another. Then another. Before she knew it -- it's Saturday! Yey!

I SURVIVED HELL WEEK! WORKING GIRL VERSION!

The Potable Water Project I have to present yesterday went just fine. It could've been better, but I did my best and the donor seemed to be okay with what I have presented. I have no idea how I managed to split myself into the number of bodies I needed to do all the work that needed to be done. But somehow I've pulled through! Here's my week in hindsight:

Monday - Training Assessment Presentation / Workshop to teachers of As-is Elementary School in Bauan, Batangas (whole day)

Tuesday - Preparation for PLDT School Building Project in Malabon MOA singing on Thursday / Preparation for Materials Development Training on Saturday

Wednesday - Meetings, meetings, meetings, meetings, meetings

Thursday - Attended Photography Workshop / Provided office support for PLDT MOA signing / shot pics in Binondo for Photog Assignment

Friday - Attended Photography Workshop/ Presented 3-yr Potable Water Project Concept to Mercury Drug / Shot pics in INtramuros and Baywalk area

Saturday - Attend Photography Workshop / Edit my Work for Photo Synthesis of "Manila" / Facilitate Materials Development Training Workshop in the afternoon

Whew! And all that I did with just Php 800 in my pocket. =P With all these done (or almost done) I can say -- Liv, that's one week of challenges well-faced. *pat on the back*

Hey, I have to be nice to myself too, once in a while.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Manong Boie's Advice to Young People

Stephen King says Stephenie Meyer Sucks

Eating Pizza in Pisa and other Tuscan Food Adventures