Prince Caspian



Baby, you can light my fire...

Whew, is it hot in here or what???

Scott Garceu, my favourite columnist for the Philippine Star, said the movie kinda sucked. He didn't say outrightly say it was dumpy, but he did say it didn't stand up to the book.

After watching the movie, I agree that nothing can touch the book. But it WASN"T half as bad as I expected it would be. For one, the actors playing the Pevensie children have become THE Pevensie children in my imagination. William Moselly is just Peter-ish to start with, and Susan's darkness and light is captured well by Anna Popplewell. They just are the children. Ben Barnes have been said to be too old for Prince Caspian, but I am happy he isn't foppishly handsome as sell-out movies tend to cast actors. This Prince Caspian wasn't what i imagined him to be when I read the book, but now that he's it, I kind of... like it.

A lot. :D (devilish grin)

Watch it if it's still showing and haven't been replaced by the nth version of the Incredible Hulk.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Manong Boie's Advice to Young People

Stephen King says Stephenie Meyer Sucks

Eating Pizza in Pisa and other Tuscan Food Adventures