Girly Reunion

It's actually gonna happen... I'm at Shang right now waiting for the other girls from Grade 6-Assumption to arrive. Yep, Grade freakin' 6 classmates, some of whom I havent seen for the last oh, 15 years or so...

It's pretty amazing if you come to think of it.

Made me think a bit. When I was in 6th grade, I thought life would be all set by 26. I imagined myself a famous writer, who's done a bit of TV on the side, and probably best friends with Oprah Winfrey. Goes to show how much you know in 6th grade.

But hey, I admit, rich and famous I am not. But extremely lucky nonetheless I am.

Wish me luck for tonight. I'll try to hold my own.

G'nyt, ya folks.

Comments

  1. You held your own and then some. And I loved that we saw each other again!

    But then again, we weren't there para magpakayabang. We were there to share each others' journeys...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Manong Boie's Advice to Young People

Stephen King says Stephenie Meyer Sucks

Eating Pizza in Pisa and other Tuscan Food Adventures