Deja Vu

Here we go again...

My back is hurting like hell again. And it's that same feeling I had exactly a year ago. What's it with May and my fragile bones, eh? Deja Vu. I've been here before and don't like where it's leading.

Last year, it took ten therapy sessions and 2 weeks of missing work. This can't happen every year, no. Something must be causing the cycle. Anybody out there, reading this, if you have any idea let me know.

It goes like this:

1. Unbearable lower back pain.
2. Radiates to the knees downwards
3. Hurts to sit up and walk and bend
4. I pee and poop okay.


What is friggin' wrong with meeeee????

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Manong Boie's Advice to Young People

Stephen King says Stephenie Meyer Sucks

Eating Pizza in Pisa and other Tuscan Food Adventures