The Munchies


Boy, have I got the munchies bad. I’m like a pig that can’t stop grubbing. Maybe I haven’t got enough on my mind, so all I can think of is food. I am blogging as a desperate attempt to remove my attention from eating, and maybe to disgust myself with my stunning performance in digesting diverse and copious amounts of food.

I am not going to bore you with a list, because it might look like a grocery list for a family of six. I haven’t gotten this bad since… since… I can’t even remember when. I think I’ll go shopping for clothes later tonight. That way, I’ll be reminded how many things WON”T fit me and my food-shoving strategies ain’t helping much either.

Argh. Anybody got a Snickers bar on their person? Please, I’m desperate!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Manong Boie's Advice to Young People

Stephen King says Stephenie Meyer Sucks

Eating Pizza in Pisa and other Tuscan Food Adventures