Dark Weather

My sister said I'm bitchy tonight.

Well, that officialy starts summer then. The only stimulus for my irritation is extreme heat, and I hate the weather right now. I like the sun as an individual entity, and when I look at it from underneath a cool shade. But I hate summer. Hate. Hate.

It's even taken the edge of excitement for my impending trip with the girls tomorrow. Cagayan de Oro. Hmp. Who wants to go there anyways? I didn't. I'm only going because of Camiguin. But I am not looking forward to ziplining, parasailing or canopy walking. Right now, I think of it as cheap thrill-seeking and completely irrelevant to my life. So what if I do death-defying stunts over and over again? I've been through worse. I would consider myself idiotic if I fall for that.

And I'll be with the girls --- the last time, Dre almost bit Yel's head off, and I suppose I didn't help ease the situation. Andrea is stubborn, Mariel is stubborn, Sep is stubborn, I am stubborn. We are also ALL Princesses --- iba-iba lang klase, may extremely spoiled to extremely bitchy. I used to be the nice one, but now, I don't feel nice anymore. I am not gonna cater to anyone anymore, nor put up with fussy people. I love them, but it doesn't mean I won't kill them.

hay. I am in a foul, foul mood nga talaga. Dark clouds above me. Biruin mo, I am actually contemplating the murder of the people I love the most? I hope it will pass by tomorrow morning, but I fear that if anyone of them exhibits primadonna attitude again, I WILL BITE THEIR HEADS OFF. AND OF EVERYBODY ELSE'S INSIDE THE DAMN AIRPORT.

Stress lang kasi sa p**c***g U*PC yan eh. Stress work. Stress summer. P**c**g summer yan. Stress na windang ako. Stress na may kapatid akong psychotic. Stress na hindi ako sa bahay ko. Pati sa PBB Teen Edition na yan, naiinis ako. Walang kwentang palabas pero pinapanood ng mga tanga sa mundo. pag-uwi ko sa bahay hindi ako makahiga sa kama kahit pagod kasi nakatunganga sila sa hinayupak na kabangagan na palabas na yun. Sino ba nag-eenjoy sa mga kwento ng Lobo at maging SIno Ka Man part 2 na yan? Kahit nandun si Sam Milby, walang kwenta storyline. Para makagawa lang na conflict, pag-aawayin lahat, papatayin ang mga tao o kaya magkakasakit. Pinagloloko lang kayo ng mga writer na yan. OO, mas kaya ko gumawa ng matinong kwento, bakit? Pero hindi niyo papanoorin, kasi ang gusto niyo, yung niloloko kayo. Gusto niyo 5-minute camera-panning sa mukha ng isang humahagulgol na artista. Gusto niyo, kababawan at kakatawanan. Wag mong sasabihin na umiiwas lang kayo sa hirap ng buhay. Hindi niyo ba naisip na sa kapapanood niyo ng mga telenobela na yan, nakakabuo kayo ng kamalayan na ganun din ang buhay niyo? Tingnan yung mentalidad ng mga Pinoy ngayon, lahat komplikado.

Hargh. Titigil na ko. Kasi pag sinimulan ko yung Kamandag, yung Bordado na yun tsaka yung remake ng Babangon Ako at Dudurugin Kita, baka ihampas ko na laptop ko sa ulo ko. O mas masama, ihampas ko sa ibang tao.

Tama na. Matutulog na ako. Ipagdasal niyo na wala akong mapatay na tao.

See you Monday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Manong Boie's Advice to Young People

Stephen King says Stephenie Meyer Sucks

Eating Pizza in Pisa and other Tuscan Food Adventures