Three Things Today (T3)

Three Good Things I'm Thankful For

3. A project donor has momentarily stopped bothering me about their stupid camp, canceling an ocular we were supposed to do today.
2. I'm done liquidating my cash advance (you don't know the hell it can be)
1. I'm meeting up with my sister for dinner in Makati.

Three Naughty Things I'v Done Today

3. Put my cellphone on "accept limited calls mode." Only 12 people are in the allowed list.
2. Peeked at my Friendster account using the office computer.
1. Tried to pry open a cabinet in the office pantry which houses books from th old Book Exchange Club of PBSP.... oh and yeah, I used a steel ruler.

Three Things That Cracked Me Up

3. My officemate, Joy, just came from Disneyland Hongkong. Ian, who was there 2 years ago, very excitedly and loudly asked her if she got to ride Winnie-the-Pooh. Ian riding Winnie-the-Pooh was just too hilarious an image not to ROFL. Well --- I guess you had to be there.
2. Gabe, my 4-year-old cousin, telling me in an old-man tone, "Hay naku, ang gulo talaga ng mind mo, Olive..." when I couldn't decide between Chicken McNuggets and Filet O'Fish in Mcdonald's.
1. While standing around talking to our pregnant officemate, Ian started messing around by bumping me repeatedly with his tummy. When I finally asked him what the heck he was doing, he replied by saying in a little-boy voice, "Tummy bump, tummy bump!"

The f-ck?! ROFLAGFB!!! (oh and for those who need a translation, read: rolling on the floor laughing and gasping for breath)

Three Useless Facts I Have Learned

3. Einstein invented a type of refrigerator that failed to sell in the market.
2. Zwyieg is an actual word. It is a Proper noun for a town in Poland.
1. Elvis is actually, very, dead.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Manong Boie's Advice to Young People

Stephen King says Stephenie Meyer Sucks

Eating Pizza in Pisa and other Tuscan Food Adventures