Bad Girl

Book in Hand: The Devil and Miss Prym by Paolo Coelho
Song in Mind: Sewn by the Feeling


I'm supposed to be somewhere else right now. Some of my parents friends from Church are going to hand out a post humous award for their contribution to the community and they're asking for a representative.

Me.

And I'm not going. I feel guilty, YES. But I also feel uncomfortable.

1. It's so out of the way. Scary to commute there by myself.
2. I think I'll just get sad.
3. I am not comfortable with the church people.

I ought to go. If only to revere my parents. But just thinking of going there makes me want to cry. Argh. Confusing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Manong Boie's Advice to Young People

Stephen King says Stephenie Meyer Sucks

Eating Pizza in Pisa and other Tuscan Food Adventures