Book Lust

OMG. I have 4 of the best books in the world and I only had to shell out Php 940 for it. (Book Geek!!!!)

1. Tales of Genji - the first novel in the world written by lady Murasaki. Now I get to read the un primera novela ever.
2. Chocolat - Johnny Depp. Need I say more?
3. Meditations on Middle Earth - Tolkien, Pratchett, Le Guin in one book. Heaven
4. Beyond the Looking Glass - A collection of fairy and fantasy stories from the Victorian era. A little bit of research eh?

Also, happy to report that I am making headway on my collection of short stories. I am now done with "Turn the Key." One down, 11 more to go. ")

All in all, I'm good. It's all good. Good times.:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Manong Boie's Advice to Young People

Stephen King says Stephenie Meyer Sucks

Eating Pizza in Pisa and other Tuscan Food Adventures