Fabulous Free Fun

Book in Hand: Atlantis Rising pa rin
Song in Mind: Two Become One by Spice Girls (like, can you believe how old this song is?)
Word in Mouth: Wow! Buti na lang!


SO.

Hah!

I'm in Fabulous Batangas City.

Uhm yeah.

Okay, so nothing's really fab here so far from my comfy bed. But I have to be here because of work, and I will take any excuse to travel. Even if it is sodding work. Anyway, it'll be pretty interesting since I get to freaking "suyod" every coastal barangay from Bauan pier to Manghinao in Bauan tomorrow. It doesn't matter how tiring it will be though, I have one damn good reason to smile. I get to stay in a swanky hotel way beyond my means because WE GOT A FREAKING DISCOUNT from one of our usual partners in Batangas.

The moment I entered the door, it smelt like money. And the freaking goodie freebies they provide are so unbelievably lootish. I vow to keep bagging them so they will have to replace it every day and I will get four or five by the time I go back to Manila. The best thing about it though, as in the very, very amazing thing about all of it is that, we are just two minutes away from SM Batangas. Hehe. Which is like any other SM in the face of the country. But I am rejoicing because I get to surf the web, and they have Booksale here, and I can even opt to watch a movie if I was that desperate to watch Vhong Navarro make a complete and utter fool of himself (as he always does) in that D'Anothers movie.

I should really unlearn this OC-vibe I'm getting from by immediate environment in the office. I mean, in college, we were frigging free spirits. None of this planning the day by the frigging second. I should just let things loose a bit, let God lead the way, and none of my infernal meddling which has a tendency to blow up on my face.

Hay. So Happeee. (as Gayb would put it). I think I will have a friggin good night.

So, anyway. I don't intend to end my blog here yet. I have good music in the background, I can write for hours. Oh, if only I was in college again, I would've started another story. But well, the one story I want to write is so damnably hard to put down.

I've just noticed that none of my other blog sites have been updated since I created them. How staid is that? (staid being a word I invented when I was younger -- means uncool).

Lemme see if I can remedy a part of the problem tonight.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Hey, if you guys are looking for funnyblogs to read, check this one out: http://stupidfamouspeople.blogs.friendster.com/

It's hilarious.

So there ya are. Happee Livi signing out. For the meantime. As I have to search the net about what's up with the Katie Holmes - Tom Cruise May-December romance. And see how my beloved Prince William is doing and if he's got a job yet.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Manong Boie's Advice to Young People

Stephen King says Stephenie Meyer Sucks

Eating Pizza in Pisa and other Tuscan Food Adventures