Teka Lang...

Hmm... I might have been a bit misunderstood... :)

The "flowering surprise" entry wasn't in any way meant to be romantic. The way I can define it was that... well, i was pleasantly surprised then it became a stronger, more pleasant surprise to see JP again. Parang ganito:

"Si Jayps ba yun?"
"Uy, siya nga!"
"Ano ginagawa niya dito? Ang galing!"
"Teka, batiin ko... kung matatapos lang ang cellphone call ng boss ko." (I was talking to my supervisor when I saw him)

Then we talked and I left smiling, reminiscent of the good old days.

Ganun ba ga. Ganun lang.

And anyway, I know him well enough to know that he's taken and he adores the girl he's with. Hehe... to the utter chagrin of some of my girl friends. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Manong Boie's Advice to Young People

Stephen King says Stephenie Meyer Sucks

Eating Pizza in Pisa and other Tuscan Food Adventures