Some Like It Hot

BUT I MOST DEFINITELY DO NOT.

I'm one of those who just can't wait for summer to be over. The other night, I almost cried with relief and happiness when it rained cats and dogs. Summer heat affects my brains too much and I just- can't - function - properly- at - all. The last few weeks I have been making a lot of mistakes at work. And it all blew up at my face last Monday.

If I get through this SUMMER -- I can get through FREAKING EVERYTHING!

So, thank you for all those who visited my sites during my brief dance with ennui. I'm back now. I think. The moment I feel sad again, inom lang siguro ako ng C2. Uhaw lang yan.

:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Manong Boie's Advice to Young People

Stephen King says Stephenie Meyer Sucks

The Last Station: Leo Tolstoy's Last Days