oliviang pilantod

wahaha! tawa na lang ako... kasi kung iiyak ako at pilantod na nga, eh di sobrang wa poise na yun. at least pag namumula mata mo, you can have the grace of walking straight and erect.. para bang sinasabi na -- damn it, I may cry too much, but that's so I can unload my frustrations and walk with dignity pa rin. eh kung ganito, ang labas mo lang ay -- iyaking pilantod. lakad kampanerang kuba.

Had a bit of accident playing basketball last night. I didn't feel the full effect of my sprained ankle until late into the evening. I do walk like the Hunchback of the Notre Dame. I don't know how to thank Ian for driving all the way to Philcoa from our out of the way office just so it'll be easier for me to find a ride. And Eman and Gilda for making me laugh all the way there.

Alam mo, Peloy, dearest, ayaw ko na rin ng drama. Punong-puno na ang utak ko. Ayaw ko ng buhay na mala-telenovela. Kaya nga every single day, I try my best to be Smiley-faced Olivia. Pero minsan lang talaga, hirap mag-smile. Lalo na kung pilantod ka at hindi ka sanay maglakad ng parang magkagalit ang kanan at kaliwang paa mo. Siguro nga, I just have to learn the art of singing out loud to lighten things up, at least inside. Only a few people know that I could get this melodramatic. I guess, those who read my blog knows. Outlet ko lang ito for the dark side of my soul. I fool a lot of people about how I feel most of the time. But you, Peloy, pare, you know better than them. Isang araw, sabay tayong bumulyaw sa mundo, isang kamay hawak mike at yung isa pang kamay hawak tiyan, nakapikit at walang pakialam -- kumakanta.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Manong Boie's Advice to Young People

Stephen King says Stephenie Meyer Sucks

Eating Pizza in Pisa and other Tuscan Food Adventures