Wednesday Weevil

Book in Hand: Tris' Book (Magic Circle Quartet)
Song in Mind: Burn by Tina Arena

It's another Wednesday. Not that I consider knowing that as such a great mental feat that I have to announce it on this blog every single time. I just don't like the consistency of this mid-week blahs. I just don't like being so predictable, even to myself.

But I do love how things have been working out the last few days. A few stuff I'm happy about:

1. Walang pasok nung Monday
2. I'm not so stressed out sa work -- kahit marami pa ring gagawin suddenly okay lang siya... (bakit kaya???) :)
3. Mariel started working yesterday sa Canon --- galing!
4. Andrea seems prepared to take her Board Exams this Saturday.
5. May Choco Flakes ako, uwi ni Ian from Baguio.
6. Mapapanuod ko ang Finding Neverland this weekend, hiramin ko DVD ni kapatid na Ian. Wala na kasi siya sa cinema... :(
7. May bago akong nakilala na bookworm din -- at long last -- a fantasy freak in PBSP!

Tsk, tsk, lucky seven... :) Hope the luck stays with me til the end of the week.

Later days.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Manong Boie's Advice to Young People

Stephen King says Stephenie Meyer Sucks

Eating Pizza in Pisa and other Tuscan Food Adventures