Today's To-Do List

Today's an Olivia-Get-To-It Day:

1. Wake up at 5 a.m. (I woke up at 9 a.m.)
2. Get to the office early (I'm still at home, obviously blogging)
3. Write that article on that Entrepreneurial Development cooperative (I'd rather be blogging)
4. Buy anti-histamines (if they sell Fix-your-Brains, I might've bought medicines earlier)
5. Make a to-do list for your 5 trainings jammed within 3 weeks (I'm dying here)
6. See to the Social Security documents (I'd rather go to the dentist)
7. Go to the Gym (Right after I finish this Honey Cake)
8. Really Olivia, you have to move now (Maybe that apple juice is really a lethargic agent and I just need to lie down for just 3 minutes...)
9. The World is Waiting for YOU (it's fucking NOT. It goes on fine without me.)
10. FIX YOUR LIFE! (up yours.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Manong Boie's Advice to Young People

Stephen King says Stephenie Meyer Sucks

Eating Pizza in Pisa and other Tuscan Food Adventures