Palawan!

I'm in Puerto Princesa right now, joyous over the fact that our Inn (Casa Linda) has internet connection! Not that I will be able to upload our pics since I'm only relying on Mariel and Dre's cameras and those are not even processed yet.

I just wanted to drop by to tell you that I'm having good fun.

Last night, we wanted to go heck-drunk-crazy. And if the place we went to only served alcohol other than beer (I was looking for a Margarita), I'm probably sloshed right now. For the first time. BUT --- maybe, it's not just me who controls my vices but there's Divine Intervention as well. Sayang lang. It was not like I was planning to become an alcoholic.

Here's a short list of our accomplishments yesterday:

We went to:
1. Have lunch at Ka Lui's (de-licious!)
2. Self-styled city tour via rented trike to:
a. Crocodile Farm
b. Iwahig Penal Colony for the souvenirs (contrary to popular notion, hindi mura ang souvenirs dito go to letter D)
c. Butterfly Farm
d. Baker's Hill (sarap goodies, funny ang mga statues, and MURA ANG SOUVENIRS!!!)
e. Mitra Residence
3. Dinner at Badjao Sea Front which was in the middle of the mangrove. :)

Not bad, not bad, for the first day. Today, we're waiting for the jeep to bring us to Sabang and the UNESCO site Underground River. Hopefully, we'll be able to sneak in a quick dip in the sea.

Ciao, Arigato, Bye! Later days!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Manong Boie's Advice to Young People

Stephen King says Stephenie Meyer Sucks

Eating Pizza in Pisa and other Tuscan Food Adventures