I am changing my life this week.

This is my checklist:


I am submitting a letter signifying my interest for a new position within PBSP.

I am going to submit the SSS documents for my parent’s death benefit and to finally get it over with. The extra cash will come in handy.

I am going back to the gym.

I am going to drink my medicines religiously now --- really.

If I get the extra cash -- I am going to cut my hair and die it blue black (hehe, no, not pink).


I am going to sell my old books (must.force.myself.sell.let.go.). Watch out for the list soon, you might want to buy some of it.

I will now subscribe to the cleaning magical powers of Muriatic Acid. Our toilet bowl is miraculously transformed into pristine white after having been murky and yellow for weeks on end. I wish I paid more attention to it before. I wish it didn’t take everybody leaving us or dying before I learned to care. I mean, simple Muriatic Acid. My gosh.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Manong Boie's Advice to Young People

Stephen King says Stephenie Meyer Sucks

Eating Pizza in Pisa and other Tuscan Food Adventures