break into a smile

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
hey, you got to smile too once in a while.

And besides, I found a copy of Masterpieces of Fantasy and Adventures of Kavalier and Clay last night in SM Manila's Booksale . The first book costs about P550 in Fully Booked (Sm North The Block) but I bought it for P140. Michael Chabon's Kavalier and Clay is about P750 in Powerbooks but I bought it for <gasp!> P110.

Teeeheee, not even death can stop me from glutting our house with books. Sorry, Daddy. I know you said we don't have space in the house anymore. Don't worry though, I'm going to hold a major garage sale sometime this year and that's gonna open up space at home. :)

Sigh! Yeah, that's life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Manong Boie's Advice to Young People

Stephen King says Stephenie Meyer Sucks

Eating Pizza in Pisa and other Tuscan Food Adventures