Parablogging

Book in Hand: ANANSI BOYS BY NEIL GAIMAN!!!!
Song in Mind: Come Around


I'm okay. No, really. I AM.

Maybe it's the shock that did it, but I did the one thing I never thought I would ever do. The one thing I was prepared to forget; the thing I could've just let pass for the rest of my life and everything would have been fine except that I would forever know I was a coward for choosing not to let it out (okay, okay, tama na drama! WHAT IS IT?). :)


I told my best friend that I used to be in love with him.

It maybe that the truth is harmless now, because it had been years ago and well, some other factors that are beyond anyone's control. But I'm just sick and tired of avoiding the issue, and being with my friends who are also playing nicey trying to avoid the issue. It's not as if nobody knew, right? The whole freakin' world knew about it.

And now that I know why nothing happened and why it couldn't have worked out, I have closure. As I've told him -- it's the final release and I am free. We all are.

And to him whom I've loved the best way I know how --- I wish him the best and I wish him the love of his life who is yet to come.

And by some Karmic Law, maybe I'll find mine too. :)

The End.

Comments

  1. Anonymous6:24 PM

    Pardon this, but:

    WHATTHEF..........................?

    As in?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, he started it...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:42 PM

    Ha? Sabi niya sayo like ka rin niya? *kamot-ulo*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uhm... NO. Not by a long shot. :)
    BUt it's not my story to tell ksi.... maybe in time...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Manong Boie's Advice to Young People

Stephen King says Stephenie Meyer Sucks

Eating Pizza in Pisa and other Tuscan Food Adventures