The Expected Surprise

Oh, of course.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Why didn't I think there'll be a shocker upset this Season on American Idol? It happened to Bo Bice and Constantine. Why couldn't it happen to Chris Daughtry?

Becaus Daughtry was a god for a few episodes now. But last night failed to wow the audience and now, as Seacrest would say it, He's Out.

I'm overjoyed Elliot got to stay. But I was really expecting Katherine to be booted out instead. She deserved it. Well, at least America got it right with Elliot. They just keep doing that and I'll hold my peace. :)

Elliot looked fabulous wearing a pink shirt. It is my theory that all hobbits (and look-alikes) look hot in pink. Trust me. I'm just a little disconcerted that the rest of the world population has got the hots for Elliot now, when back then they kept calling him the "Amish Leprechaun."

Two-faced ninnies, back off. I saw him first. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Manong Boie's Advice to Young People

Stephen King says Stephenie Meyer Sucks

Eating Pizza in Pisa and other Tuscan Food Adventures