another night

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Strange.

A night after I have posted my "wish" to my bookish fairy, I was basically asked again to describe the man I want to meet. Except this time, without my mighty pen, I was absolutely without words. Basta, I know I can still wait. :)

Weird night to get tipsy too. Can you believe that even if I only drank one bottle of San Mig Light, the mysteries of the accursed HANG OVER was revealed to me? I haven't even slept yet and my head feels like it's being drilled everytime I laugh. What more if I drank 3 or 5 beers? I'd probably feel like my head's splitting everytime I have to draw in a breath. Sorry na, hindi talaga kasi ako manginginom. Tonight, I was just feeling game for anything.

So game in fact, that I even popped half a ciggie -- making it the third time I've ever smoked in my life. I guess I just needed reminding that it really does absolutely nothing for me so why bother poisoning myself? Lately kasi, I've been eyeing cigarettes as stress-relievers. Glad I have reconfirmed that I'd probably stress myself out even more by trying to feel not stressed out while smoking.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Hay, me and my boring life. So boring in fact, that I think drinking ONE bottle of beer and HALF a cigarette is worth writing about. But if asked, you'd find out I'm actually proud that my life's this boring that it takes a complete 360-degree-turn and I find myself asking (quite excitedly): I WONDER WHAT'S THE NEXT BORING THING THAT WILL HAPPEN TO ME???

Can't wait to find out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Manong Boie's Advice to Young People

Stephen King says Stephenie Meyer Sucks

Eating Pizza in Pisa and other Tuscan Food Adventures