Tonight on Idol

Slow news night, folks. But I am super hyped up with the American Idol 5 show I just finished watching not more than five minutes ago.

Is it just me or is Taylor Hicks actually getting better? He's the kinda guy that actually grows on you. His performance tonight was actually entertaining. Yeah, he still sounds like a drunken wedding singer, but weird enough, in a warm and (eeek!) cute way.

Meanwhile, my heart is torn between cheering for Elliot Yamin or Chris Daughtry. Chris totally bowled me over last week when he did that amazing cover of When You Love a Woman. But Elliot I love because he sings the kind of songs I like and he looks like a hobbit. When Paula Abdul said once that he was beautiful, I totally got what she meant. I mean, he's a funny looking chap but there's something pure about him and his voice. Hmm... sounds like i'm on overkill, but I'm not.

I'm a little concerned that Elliot might be getting the boot tomorrow though. It's either him or the impossibly "TH" Kathy McPhee. Boohooo! Wish it's Kate.

I wasn't a big fan of AI, to be honest. The last time I watched was when Jasmine Trias was competing, and I didn't even get to finish that season. I heard about the issues during the last few seasons and I just didn't really care. This time around though, I'm totally in awe of these batch, and I swear each and every one of those in the Top 5 will have a relatively good future as singers and performers. They're that good.

Below: Universal pala talaga ang posing na ito:
The "kumpol-kumpol sa gitna kahit ang laki pa ng space" style

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

On top: Taylor Hicks
From Left: Chris Daughtry, Paris Bennet, Elliot Yamin and Kathy McPhee

Comments

  1. Anonymous4:15 PM

    syet!!!kala ko abnoy na ko nung naisip ko na medyo (nyar..) cute nga ang dating ni Taylor Hicks. Hehe, nice to know I'm not alone.

    Sabagay, mahilig naman ako sa mga lolo...:p

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Manong Boie's Advice to Young People

Stephen King says Stephenie Meyer Sucks

Eating Pizza in Pisa and other Tuscan Food Adventures