Swan Song

Feels like I'm saying goodbye to a lot of things nowadays.
Just a general feeling, mind you. I don't like feeling so tired anymore so I just let go.

I don't care, I don't care. Just goodbye.
Sana lang I know how to render a truly magnificent, ethereal song as swans do before they go. Maybe it can take another form though. Baka lang.


Image hosting by Photobucket

Life takes a dip sometimes
In the inky wells of fortune
Wings get soaked most times
As deluge ravage the peace
A swan wades most her life
Webbed feet paddling undercurrent
Going nowhere anyone can see.

But when she lifts her wings
At the verge of flight
You can almost believe she'd always known
She was meant to fly
With the south at sight
In places warm and solitary.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Manong Boie's Advice to Young People

Stephen King says Stephenie Meyer Sucks

Eating Pizza in Pisa and other Tuscan Food Adventures