Missing the Net

Book in Hand: The Curious Incident of the Dog at Nightime
by Mark Haddon
Image hosting by Photobucket

Song in Mind: Clockwatching by Jason Mraz

We have been effectively off the internet for the last two weeks. And I'm slowly realizing I can't live long enough without it. Where shall I rant then, if not in my blog? Where shall I spend so many idle time when I should be working? This can't stay this way. I have to buy a new freaking modem if that CD installer still won't turn up this weekend. Argh.

Oh well, anyway, another unbelievable book found its way to me again. This time, it's Peter Beagle's The Last Unicorn. It's a 1970 edition in a 75% good condition, and cost me 25 bucks only. Am genius. Am cheap book whore.
Image hosting by Photobucket

Oh, and I still wish i was an amoeba (though hanne seems to have chosen a more interesting creature - - sponge). One that could read please, if not able to talk, fart or eat.

Thank you.

Comments

  1. Anonymous10:56 PM

    ola ms olive!

    yan ba yung 'the last unicorn' na naging girl yung unicorn? yung ginawang animated movie na lumalabas dati sa ctv31?

    ~allen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm yet to find out allen... hav to complete reading it first. I's in my stock pile... pang 3rd siya sa pila ko of books. I can probably answer you sa holy week...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Manong Boie's Advice to Young People

Stephen King says Stephenie Meyer Sucks

Eating Pizza in Pisa and other Tuscan Food Adventures