If There's Just Questions

I think I just have enough time to ask questions today and none of the answers are forthcoming...

Is this how life's supposed to really go? As if troubles never end?
You mean, there's still about 30 more years of this?
Is my confusion just part of a statistic? Part of this newly named quarter life crisis?
I want to let go of everything I have... leave everything behind.
None of it is making sense at the moment.

Geez, I envy microbes. They just are. They just exist. And amoebas, maybe they're the only ones who could really say, life's a chill. Of course, they can't speak, think, eat or whatever. So that's probably too fantastic a hope for them.

Goodness... to wish I was an amoeba. that ain't right, at all. :(

Comments

  1. ohhhh, i can definitely feel ya! can i be a sponge???

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Manong Boie's Advice to Young People

Stephen King says Stephenie Meyer Sucks

Eating Pizza in Pisa and other Tuscan Food Adventures