Boyzone's Back?

Er... make that Manzone. They certainly aren't boys anymore. Boy, oh boy.

Yeah, so I was completely enamored of this guys back then. And you know what? I am not ashamed to pull up my Irish-loving jammies and still say I loved Boyzone when I was a teener. C'mon, everyobody's got their phases. My Mum loved Victor Wood -- go figure.

If only because watching them do ridiculous dances in snappy suits brings back good old memories, I can even say, I love them still. This is their newly released video for "Love You Anyway." The song is a certified LSS-inducer. I know. It's been ringing in my head for the last 28 hours. The video though is silly with a capital S. Haven't really stopped laughing since I saw it this morning. Here it is then, so you can laugh and shake your head along with me. :)

P.S. Stephen's still cute, by the way. :) But Shane and Keith are like, hotter, than I remember them to be. Is it only me or Mikey looks like Chandler Bing? And Ronan... well. He'd always be Ronan, eh?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Manong Boie's Advice to Young People

Stephen King says Stephenie Meyer Sucks

Eating Pizza in Pisa and other Tuscan Food Adventures