Resurfacing

After a long, long while, I get to breathe again. Yep, the summer camp thing is done and over with, and I am taking a much needed rest. Nice to breathe non-toxic air once more.

Here's some pics from the recently concluded Sharing the Dream Youth Camp.



Team PBSP




Just only a tad bit crushin'... honestly.


Moi with An Borra and Mac Librea of UPPC



For some reason, Geo wanted to be in the picture. I have a guess it's not because of me.


Ian and Ava muckin' about.



B1 & B2. As in Ball 1 and Ball 2. He honestly doesn't smile because he thinks it makes him look rounder. I haven't figured out a way to tell him it's not about the smile... not just yet.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Manong Boie's Advice to Young People

Stephen King says Stephenie Meyer Sucks

The Last Station: Leo Tolstoy's Last Days