You're 27 and Ur Watching What?



Angus, Thongs, and Perfect Snogging.

Based on the book Angus, Thongs, and Full Frontal Snogging.

Which is about a 14-year-old girl who is navigating her way through adolescence which is fret with mishaps with Angus the cat, thongs on biyatches and your mom, and perfect snogging in all its ten levels of intimacy.
Oh, c'mon! EVERYBODY knows I never really grew up, somehow. And no matter how my accent is purely neutral Pinoy, my running commentary inside my head about my life is being delivered in perfect Queen's English accent.

The movie is all-Brit, and as always, i like their dry wit. There were some cringe-moments for me, but only because I can still relate to Georgia (the protagonist) in her confusion about boys. I also resisted with all my might NOT to take notes when they were discussing how to kiss boys. ME! I am 13 years older than she is. If that isn't pathetic, I don't know what is.

So what are birthdays? Nothing but time markers. It doesn't really show how much you've matured at all. I've had some good calls on adulthood there, but I guess, I'll always be a kid at heart as long as I can still feel like this



about this



God, who wouldn't?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Manong Boie's Advice to Young People

Stephen King says Stephenie Meyer Sucks

The Last Station: Leo Tolstoy's Last Days