Darn It



Have you ever met someone you immediately are smitten of, but you know deep down inside they could never ever be yours?

Wait, wait, wait lang...

Before you smother me with your "Where's your fighting spirit, girl!" and "Para kang baliw! Trust The SECRET: want it bad enough and it'll be yours!"... Before all that crap, listen to me.

Some things are just true. Not for you. I know it's a no-way when even my brilliant imagination fails me. No matter how hard I try, I cannot imagine him mine. I have better chances of imagining Prince William stepping down from his throne to marry the Catholic girl that I am. Yes, it's that implausible.

And it irks me sooooo bad. Call it the inner spoiled brat: I just simply am not used to being helpless about something. It's so hard to swallow that some things you just can't do anything about. After being spoon fed about girl power and wish power, it's a hard lesson to learn that some things you just have to stand aside for and let pass.

Sigh. Wisdom, thoust better hurry. Refrain me from doing anything foolish. Like believing there's a chance.

My gulay. This is hard.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Manong Boie's Advice to Young People

Stephen King says Stephenie Meyer Sucks

Eating Pizza in Pisa and other Tuscan Food Adventures