Futile


I spent half of my dream last night searching for a boy who does not want to be found.

I'm getting tired of keeping too many things in my heart and none of it becoming a reality. My uncle came as close to telling me that as long as I am not slim, the average guy will have a hard time finding me. It is reality in men's brains, he says. They are looking for physical perfection as a sign of other perfections. I think, his point was that, I should reserve my heart for above average men. Sounds logical to me. But the problem is that: the one I like is a very average boy.

So naturally, it's another futile effort.

And I'm tired of futility. Especially if I'm just another girl to him. Sucks, but I have to start sucking on some reality now.

Go hit your head somewhere hard, Liv and wake up to the truth that --- you're not the perfect one for him.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Manong Boie's Advice to Young People

Stephen King says Stephenie Meyer Sucks

Eating Pizza in Pisa and other Tuscan Food Adventures