In Transit

So I got promoted.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I'm in transition right now from being a project officer into a communications officer. From the operations unit, I am going to be part of the foundation affairs unit. I get to write press releases here. I get to maintain contacts with the media. Maybe It'll also help me expand my wings in other ways. There are some setbacks though. Some people do not believe it was a good move, if only because the unit I'm transferring to has a lousy reputation. For example, one of our directors commented to me last night:

"Bakit ka lilipat sa walang kakuwenta-kuwentang unit?"

I could only reply, "Eh sir, ngayon magkaka-kuwenta na sila."

Jeez, I hope I don't eat my words.

Ture, I am leaving the elite team: operations, shempre. But I get to be a step closer to a dream I am still too scared to want. Hope this works out.

If not, well, I was on my way out anyway.

Wish me luck.

Popular posts from this blog

Manong Boie's Advice to Young People

Stephen King says Stephenie Meyer Sucks

Eating Pizza in Pisa and other Tuscan Food Adventures