A Storied Life






And if your story is only about how you live your life, what fascinates you, what gets you out of bed in the morning, who you love... then it is a story worth getting out there.

Sounds a bit narcissistic, doesn't it? But all writers, and I mean all writers have a bit of Narcissus in them, and a huge bit of Pandora too. What if? What then? How now?

I should cut ties with this blog, I feel weighed down by all the memories and the thoughts of my old self. But ...

If my principle truly is about evolution, about transcendence and living life well, then what better testament than the mistakes I made in the past? My story has started years ago, and what has happened in the past has made me the person I am now.

I am still a confused jumble of notions and beliefs. I still ask a ton of questions, most of them left unanswered in one big Parking Lot for thoughts. But I feel different. I can hear a voice inside getting stronger, awake now after years of forced hermitage.

Nothing else would please me more than to meet this person emerging from within me. And by writing about it, I hope you get to meet her too.

This story, sometimes sarcastic, sometimes inane, more often than not self-centered, but always striving to be authentic --- it goes on. :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Manong Boie's Advice to Young People

Stephen King says Stephenie Meyer Sucks

Eating Pizza in Pisa and other Tuscan Food Adventures