Say Herbalife One More Time...

I swear, if I hear the word Herbalife one more time I will scream and start cutting people’s heads off.

Okay, maybe… more realistically, I’ll just change the topic.

But I am friggin’ fed up with people who talk non-stop about it. In the office, all I hear is, “diet ako eh” or “pahingi ako pills” or “shake lang ako ngayon eh.” What’s worse is, some people are so FIXATED about it that no matter what manner conversation you try to hold, it always somewhat veers towards dieting.

I’m all for other people’s healthy living, but not to the point of infringement on my own psychological health.

For once, I’d just like to have a healthy conversation inside the office, not necessarily about work, but something a little more substantial than the treacle-y stuff they drink to replace actual healthy eating. Everybody’s starting to sound like the therapists of the Bergdorf Blondes and Fabio.

It’s all fabulous, and all, but it’s really getting to be such a bore.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Manong Boie's Advice to Young People

Stephen King says Stephenie Meyer Sucks

Eating Pizza in Pisa and other Tuscan Food Adventures