TopTenThanks

Ten Reasons Why I am being Thankful at 1:59 a.m.:

10. I paid my December membership for Fitness First: 1 more month to go and Im free!!!
9. My back didn't hurt as much today.
8. Ella and I went window shopping at Trinoma and Shang (kaya kahit masakit paa, okay lang)
7. Bought 2 books on sale: Jack of Ravens by Mark Chadbourn and Gentlemen and Players by Joanne Harris
6. I saw Jericho Rosales (sabay-sabay: Jericho!!)
5. We bought lamb chops sa Rustans for our Media Noche (I'm cookin'!)
4. Ella bought me a pink shawl type poncho which makes me feel so Zara.
3. She also bought me a 4g USB and I can finally stash ALL my downloads in it.
2. I finished Wyvern Hall by Amelia Atwater-Rhodes while waiting around in Powerbooks. It was great!
1. I have finally submitted the on-line application form for the UN Democratic Fund Proposal, and I am finally, truly free to enjoy my vacation.

yey for things to be thankful for!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Manong Boie's Advice to Young People

Stephen King says Stephenie Meyer Sucks

Eating Pizza in Pisa and other Tuscan Food Adventures