Inanities

What is this inanity of a tv show that Claudine and Piolo is starring in nowadays? I don't care how much twist they put in it, what I know is that it's disconcerting. Isn't there a law that if you grew up as brother and sister (legally), you can't marry each other? I imagine the twist is that Piolo's not really Edu's son and sumwhatsquatch like that. Still, they grew up together and it gives me hives just thinking about it. Imagine this kind of show on prime time TV. No wonder Pinoy lives are getting more dramatic and squalid by the year. This is the kind of cr_p they see on tv every day.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

I would really prefer to tell you about our 2 new schitzu dogs: Suri and Maddox. Yup, named deliberately after some of Hollywood's most precious. I much prefer to tell you how they look like dirty white rags when they lie flat out on the floor or that they're so chubby that when they run they end up running sideways... but I doubt these are the kind of things which would hold your attention for long. I think you'd prefer that I rain fire and brimstone upon Claudine and Piolo, am I right?

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

I discovered 2 new songs which I loved at first soundbite.

First is my ex-crush Rob Thomas' song featured in the movie "Meet the Robinsons" entitled Little Wonder.
"let it go, let it roll over your shoulder
don't you know, the hardest part is over..."

Second is The Feeling's song Sewn
"give me the song and I'll sing it like I mean it
give me the words and I'll say it like I mean it..."

Look for it now now NOW.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Manong Boie's Advice to Young People

Stephen King says Stephenie Meyer Sucks

Eating Pizza in Pisa and other Tuscan Food Adventures