In the Darkness Shining

Book in Hand: Sunshine by Robin McKinley
Song in Mind: "dum dee dum... because of you I never strayed too far from the sidewalk... because of you I learned to stay on the same side so I won't get hurt..."


Do I sound uppity today? At all?

Just when I thought I made it through the blasted STEP-UP event which just devoured two whole weeks of my life and probably decreased my life span by seven years, another humongous problem comes my way again. Barely ten hours after the conclusion of the darn thing.

A darkness in conscience. That's what this new problem brings about. So quite desperately, I'm trying to keep my eyes on the faint light I see at the end of my tunnel. Hoping, hoping I won't lose my faith and fall into avarice.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Manong Boie's Advice to Young People

Stephen King says Stephenie Meyer Sucks

The Last Station: Leo Tolstoy's Last Days