Wocha!

Book in Hand: Reviewing Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire


ARLENE'S GONNA GET MARRIED IN JUNE 2006.

I WILL BE ONE OF THE SECONDARY SPONSORS.

I WILL BE WEARING SOMETHING TANGERINE. YIKES! I MEAN, TANGERINE? :) :O

THIS IT, IT'S STARTING.... THEY'RE ALL GETTING MARRIED. NEXT IT WILL BE MARIEL (MAYBE IN 6 YEARS), THEN DRE, THEN PETIT, THEN SEPPIE, THEN LEAH....

The curse of the Sisterhood of the Ice Cream Cone is about to be lifted... from them.

Me? I'm happy standing right here at the bleachers cheering them on. Truly, honestly. That is, at least for now. Me? Get married anytime soon? I can't even be cool with the idea of having a boyfriend. Yuck. Having to get all musshy and squishy with a person you absolutely have no way of monitoring his personal hygienic process.

Anyway.

PUTIK! TANGERINE!!!! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Manong Boie's Advice to Young People

Stephen King says Stephenie Meyer Sucks

Eating Pizza in Pisa and other Tuscan Food Adventures