grateful geek

I am now.... the proud owner.... of....
a cd of Neil Gaiman's Sandman Series from 1 to 74!

That is seriously major, major loot. MAJOR. That's roughly ten thousand bucks there, in that skinny disc. But the nice girl that I am (thunder, thunder), I got it for free.

Mikhail Spencer R., you've got my gigantic thanks! You're the geek, man! (That's like, a huge compliment, in the dimension my friends and I prefer to inhabit) VOTE THIS GUY IF HE RUNS FOR PRESIDENT! (ahehe... legal naman ito diba? Looks like it with all the programs it runs with.)

Hmm... now.... where are my bookworm pals to whom this heavenly treasure shall be shared with? ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Manong Boie's Advice to Young People

Stephen King says Stephenie Meyer Sucks

The Last Station: Leo Tolstoy's Last Days