the sandman comes

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The veritable god (read: creator) of the Sandman Comic Book series is in Manila.

HE'S HERE IN MANILA!!

By whatever fluke or freakish event that brought him here, I remain a humbled, awed and grateful supplicant. I have to go see Neil Gaiman! Although it looks like I won't be able to get any of my books signed, I think I will be content with just seeing him and maybe hearing a talk or two.

Book club to Gateway Mall. Tomorrow at 5-ish. Bring your ultimate geekish demi-god self and meet the GENIUS-who-is.

So mote it be.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Manong Boie's Advice to Young People

Stephen King says Stephenie Meyer Sucks

Eating Pizza in Pisa and other Tuscan Food Adventures