The Infinite Sadness

Book in Hand: Shampoo Planet
Song in Mind: The Day You Said Goodnight
Words in Mouth: Too much coffee can kill ya


Maybe its the coffee.

Or maybe it's just me.

I'm buzzing inside my head. And I don't feel like writing at all. But it turns out that I have too much extra time and I don't want to stay in the office because I know it will kill me if I do. Out. I just wanted to be out.

Anyway, lately, my stupid mistakes have been catching up on me. The things I did which I now wish I didn't. If I had another chance, I would probably rethink my decisions. But now its too late. And I just have to wish so hard there is forgiveness to be found.

Another thing is that, something's been bugging me lately. I try my hardest to ignore it, because if I do, I can still pretend it's not true. Not true that I feel weird around certain people and that I am so affected by them. Argh. See, my heart is even rebelling as I write about it now.

To you, the reader, I do not make sense right now. But inside my head, I have perfect knowing of what I am talking about. I can't let it happen.

Anyway, crazy as I am right now, I still have the mind to want to write a story. Except that I have no idea what to write about. This is what I hate about the infinite sadness. It just swallows you whole. It doesn't help that I'm typing on a keyboard with all the words on the keys erased. Since I am not trained to write without looking on the board, I'm having a very difficult time right now.

Anyway, my extra challenge work days are coming up. On Thursday up to Saturday, I will not know the words sleep and bed. I have to do this "pasada" in Camarines Sur. Oh help me God. But then, it's okay, if it means I get to go to Cebu next week. Gagawin ko ang lahat!!! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Manong Boie's Advice to Young People

Stephen King says Stephenie Meyer Sucks

The Last Station: Leo Tolstoy's Last Days