Book in Hand: Dog's Life
Song in Mind: "I Want to Know What Love Is" by Tina Arena
Word in Mouth: Deadline!!!!

While the boss is away… Olivia gets a bit of time to calm her frazzled nerves. Work isn’t so bad, y’know, if I can just manage to have a bit of space for my own strategizing. And a bit less projects to handle would also help.

Anyway, I am completely soaked in anything “Coastal” nowadays. I am studying everything that I could so that I can capably submit a coastal resource management proposal to Dow Chem next week. And a bit of inspiration on the side doesn’t hurt.

Also, I am a little bit sad because as we speak the International Book Fair is being held at the World Trade Center and I have nil a cent to spare. Damn.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Manong Boie's Advice to Young People

Stephen King says Stephenie Meyer Sucks

Eating Pizza in Pisa and other Tuscan Food Adventures