The Morning After

Book in Hand: Beauty Sleep by Cameron Dokey (rewriting of the famous fairytale)
Song in Mind: You wouldn't want to know
Word in Mouth: I think I'll shut up now

Aha..eh... so...I'm sane now. Or as close to being sane as I ever would be.

Last night was scary. I actually felt my insides buzzing with the weirdness of it. I have a mind to say I may have been possessed. Weirdest night ever. And thanks Mariel for keeping me a bit grounded. Just a wee bit human. Edward too. I wasn't exactly high on drugs or anything. I don't even drink beer or alcohol. Sugar high is the closest I'll get to any kind of high. Last night, I wasn't all me and I'll leave at that. (My dark twin has resurfaced and I fought heaven and earth to regain my balance--- bwahahaha!)

Okay. Sane now, remember? Yep. But I so promise never to blab like an idiot in my blog again. I will not narrate stuff as if I'm rereading a Pepe and Nene picture book. I will speak in both English and Filipino, whatever I feel like using. I will just be real. And I will exercise my brain so I will not end up as a blubbering half-wit. Deal?

Got it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Manong Boie's Advice to Young People

Stephen King says Stephenie Meyer Sucks

Eating Pizza in Pisa and other Tuscan Food Adventures