Drizzle Grizzle

Book in Hand: Still "Seduced by Moonlight" (argh, it's all about unseelie fairies and the story ain't friendly)
Song in Mind: Lean on Me coz Harlemm Lee sang it in last night's episode of Fame (Go Harlemm!)
Word in Mouth: Blow Away, My Zephyr.... *shrug*


This morning... or should I say, yesterday morning, I woke up feeling fantastic because I heard it was raining!! And it was still dusky outside and when I looked out my window everything was wet and nice and it was cold. It put me in such a good mood that I didn't even mind half as much that I had to go to work. And when I got home at 8:30 p.m. I didn't knock on the gate immediately. I spent some fifteen minutes just standing in the middle of our empty street and stared up, up at the night sky. There were so many stars. That's the good thing about living in the boondocks. Yes, it's far from everything else, but it sure is near the heavens. *sigh*

Tidbits:

* I want to watch A Series of Unfortunate Events. I don't know if it's any good. In my opinion, Jim Carrey gets a bit O.A. sometimes and it's not like I like the book series. But I'm hoping movie magic waved it's wand and something good came out of the whole unfortunate thing.

*Million Dollar Baby won the Oscar Best Pic, but it's still about Boxing and I never found that entertaining. I'd rather watch worms breeding, thank you very much. If anybody thinks I should reconsider, let me know. Next ---

*There's this comedian I discovered I like, Jimmy Fallon. I think I've seen him on some teeny-bopper foreign mags and I never paid attention. Really thought, he was one of those goofy looking guys who scored a hunk card for some unknown reason. But when I heard him do stand-up comedy, specifically the Troll Jingles, man, I laughed til my sides hurt! And now, I think he's uber cool. Listen to it! It's played on LaunchCast under Stand-Up Comedies.

* Talking about laugh-out-loud inducers, the tv shows which really, really, really makes me laugh and it's the kind of amused, surprised laugh you make when you're amazed that you're actually getting the joke: Friends and Malcolm in the Middle. And lately, Ed too. In fact, I like that show so much that I am even going to wake up three hours from now to catch the 6 am replay on ETC, since I didn't get to watch it last Thursday night. =P

* Hmmm.. Gilmore Girls. I love the Gilmore Girls. But I've never really laughed out loud in any of their episodes. Oh, but I giggled and chuckled along with them. Ehehe, it's really more of being able to relate with them and wishing you could have the sassy, savvy kind of wit they have.

* I've decided to put up a separate blog for my Geeks Guide to the Theater. I just think it will take up too much space if I put it in here. Upcoming reviews: A Very Long Engagement and Sideways. (I'm a bit late)

Yawn! Have to sign off now. *liv nods off*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Manong Boie's Advice to Young People

Stephen King says Stephenie Meyer Sucks

Eating Pizza in Pisa and other Tuscan Food Adventures