Doggone Day

Book in Hand: Still that danged Seduced by Moonlight... I swear it doesn't make any sense and I'm just finishing it because I don't want to waste the 300 bucks I spent for it.
Song in Mind: The Sun is Up and I've Got a Million Things To do.... (you can say that again)
Word in Mouth: Itchy Bitchy

Ha! What a day...

Actualy, lemme say, what a week. If I live through the next two days, I can officially call myself a survivor. Tsunami that is my life. Bleh!

New movie reviews are up in my GG Theater blog. Includes A Very Long Engagement, and will soon have Sideways, A Series of Unfortunate Events and Million Dollar Baby. Meanwhile, I have an article to write for our company newsletter and I better do that first before I go lazy again. =P

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Manong Boie's Advice to Young People

Stephen King says Stephenie Meyer Sucks

The Last Station: Leo Tolstoy's Last Days