Signs of Life

Hello...

I'm sorry for the super-long hiatus on posts. I just emerged from a 2-week confinement in the hospital where all the doctors were baffled by my illness. So, after 90K in medical bills, I decided to check out. Whatever. I'll just wing it, nurse myself back to health, with the help of my family.

Or if I die, eh di, I'll die.

Merry Christmas by the way. :P

I haven't got much to blog about. My brain was deep-fried in fever the last few weeks. So I'm not expecting a coherent post. My primary goal was just to show some signs of life. To those who wondered. If ever there was any. Just in case.

I don't know when I'll be able to post again. It can't be everyday people will take pains to prop me up on a chair, open the laptop, and help me stay upright. Yeah, it's that bad. So. I think it's freaking lupus or something. Or leukemia where I'll become pale as a ghost and fade away from people's eyes. Or it could be major mental complex that is hi-jacking my immuno-system, rendering my antibodies to moot. So.

Til we meet again. Whether here or in the next life. It's been groovin'.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Manong Boie's Advice to Young People

Stephen King says Stephenie Meyer Sucks

Eating Pizza in Pisa and other Tuscan Food Adventures