Better Quicker

Not so dreary today.

You know what? Ian pulled it off! We got what we wanted from the PMPMI deal, and my palabok wasn't even needed. I knew he had it in him. Not so disappointed at all. I just have to keep reminding myself to trust my instincts, AND to never regret trusting others too much. Not my good friends. I reall meant it when I said I'll protect his back. I just have to trust that sometimes, people can really try to protect mine too. :P

And, the PMPMI thing isn't turning out to be as bad as I hoped. Teaches me to think that as long as we're prepared and we're little rays of sunshine, very few people can hate us or accost us.

Vamanos, amigos! Have to go. :P

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Manong Boie's Advice to Young People

Stephen King says Stephenie Meyer Sucks

The Last Station: Leo Tolstoy's Last Days