Stop Wishing. Let's Begin.

NOT A GOOD TIME TO BE SHY

I wish I spoke.

Here was this really cute guy who reminds me of someone I recently met. It could've been simple to just ask if he's related to the person I know. Who knows where the conversation may have led?

Why didn't I just ask? Darn insecurities keep me at bay. He was really cute. He seemed interesting. Good English diction, witty and all. Dar it, darn it, darn it.

I wish I spoke. Why didn't I? Why didn't? Why didn't I?

Idiot savant extraordinaire. That I am.


NOT A GOOD TIME TO BE OBSESSED


Why can't I stop thinking of that boy?




NOT A GOOD TIME TO BE WED

Especially if the guy broke up with you. I feel so much for my friend who had to cancel a planned wedding. The guy just called it quits with no reasonable explanation at all. Now all of us in the high school barkada are single.

The curse of the High School Virgin holds true.


NOT A GOOD TIME TO GO TO BED

I drank two large glasses of iced coffee today. Maybe that's why my heart's beating so fast and my hands are shaking as I type. Nope. There'd be no sleep in sight yet.

I should start chasing cars in my head.

Popular posts from this blog

Manong Boie's Advice to Young People

Stephen King says Stephenie Meyer Sucks

Eating Pizza in Pisa and other Tuscan Food Adventures